Sunday, February 23, 2014

*Happy New Year 2014*



Wow, time had flown....it’s another year already (Sorry, forgotten to greet first, “Happy New Year 2014 ” to all of you following my blog ….”28893” visitors from the Counter of the StatCounter.com) and my blog was stagnant for a year without any postings. Actually, I had recorded a few …what you call happenings or events happened in Sibu (for toilets’ matters only) in my brain but couldn’t remember all of them here at my home and at this hour ….12:50 am (Malaysian time) in the morning. 

Luckily, I had scribbled in my scrapbook kept in my Office plus pictures/photos in the office computer.  Just before, I sign off, in fact, I had the thought of closing this Blog……gone will be my Six (6) years of collection of events. Felt a little bit sad, sad, and more sad also because the toilet Committee (of the Sibu Toilet Council) had only a few committee members left.  Isn’t it SAD?......I had a very deep thought...I still got a few years only to struggle in the Service and I am sure that there will be more interesting events to relate. What’s the hell…fight it the end!  
One last thing, I think I should relate all the happenings/events happened in last year which I suppose to relate  but i don't...... and will continue to relate ..... Any comments or Likes ?